Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Check Check Is this thing On?

Okay I set this up for us to use.  It should work across all levels of Smart & Dumb phones, Ipads, computers, etc.  Everyone Chime in.  Someone add Ian and John and Mark or send me there emails.  I added jtkirby@uab.edu, dbutler@randallreilly.com, cjordan40@hotmail.com, John@GillisJewelers.com so hopefully you should be good.  There is a mobile app for Iphone and Droid if you don't want to use browser.

So here is what we have so far:

Departures:
Driving on Wed. = Doug, Mark, Kirby, Matt, Cj
Driving on Thurs. = Skye, JohnJewler,
Unknown = JohnDune, Ian, Chris, Skyler and Chick
Cars Available = Matt X5, JohnJewler MiniVan, Kirby's Mini?

Sleeping Suggested to date:
Room 1 Hyatt most likely International Tower: Matt, Kirby, JohnJewler, Skye
Room 2 Hyatt most likely attached and International Tower: Doug, Mark, Skyler, FianceChick
Condo Offiste: Chris, Cj, Ian, JohnDune

I will be returning Tuesday late evening and need to repack and do some laundry so I think lets plan for a noon'esk departure Wed.? for those leaving then.  Maybe we can hit medevil times or the seed.

I also have a suggestion on the sleeping arrangments, not that we will be doing much of that but since Ian and JohnDune bring alot of games it might be best if they are switched to the convention hotel so its easier to faciliate bringing games to common gaming area in Hilton (rain, street, etc).  Any feedback there?

Everyone attempt to post something here, check out pics from last year and send me peops to add that aren't listed above.  Hopefully this will prove useful for communicating prior and during the con for organzing gaming and foods etc. 
7 Days to Go Whohoo. 
-On the Flip Side Matt D. from Itaewon Korea

4 comments:

  1. Are you saying there is a blogger app too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there is a blogger App, makes it easy but it is also accessible any browser, has a default mobile version. I want to give you rights to Post New Blog Post though, that was what I invited you to do with that email from blogger, where you able to? It basically makes it so you can snap a picture and write a quick blurb and its there for all to see or give fair warning before starting a 4 hour game of power grid ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey switched cars with Ellen (she is in CA, and NC for two weeks)..so I have the CRV and she has the Mini. That way we can move more than 2 people + luggage. Will be ready to leave anytime after 11 Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Sounds good.
    No Medieval Times show that Wed.
    It does appear that we have our Hyatt rooms in the International Tower though so thats cool.

    ReplyDelete