Monday, August 27, 2012

D -2

Two days left, whohoo
Get the mobile app if you don't already have it.

Latest:
I'm at airport tryin to get out ahead of typhoon.

Departures:
Driving on Wed. = Doug, Mark, Kirby, Matt, Cj
Driving on Thurs. = Skye, JohnJewler, Chris
Unknown = JohnDune, Ian, Skyler and Chick
Cars Available = Matt X5, Kirby CRV, JohnJewler MiniVan

Sleeping Suggested to date:
We need more inflatable beds. Kirby has one. I'm guessing we need 2 or 3 more. Anyone have good ones they can bring?

Room 1 Hyatt most likely International Tower: Matt, Kirby, JohnJewler, Skye
Room 2 Hyatt most likely attached and International Tower: Doug, Mark, Skyler, FianceChick
Condo Offiste: Chris, Cj, Ian, JohnDune
-Let's switch Kyler and Ian unless anyone strongly opposes.

Medevil times is closed Wed. So Tamrind Seed unless other suggestions/cravings. I for one vote no Korean.

4 comments:

  1. I have two twin sized inflatable mattresses and a cot I can bring. Just spent 80 bucks on food and snacks in case anyone wants to pitch in.

    I humbly suggest X5 and do the tow hitch thing again, that gave us lots of room inside. CRV doesn't have tow package. I can throw in for gas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, there is a huge parking deck on the same block as the condo so we should be good there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thirdly, I mentioned to the other guys on Facebook to be flexible with room assignments and no one had a shit fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal on the beds. We will need them.

    ReplyDelete